Saturday, January 31, 2009

Etsy SNS


Beginning now, I'll be having a Saturday Night Sale in my Etsy Shop! Until Sunday morning at 5:00 Central, you will receive a 25% discount on any item in my shop (except the original Polaroids). Either convo me to adjust the prices before the transaction, or make the transaction and I'll reimburse the 25% after the transaction (only works with Paypal). The discount applies only to the merchanise.

It was a beautiful day in Minnesota. We enjoyed temperatures of 45 degrees Fahrenheit, and I had the chance to go out shooting. I brought my Hasselblad, a Holga, and my SX-70 with Artistic Time-Zero film and a blue filter. All in all, I got some satisfying results, though some are still on exposed but undeveloped film. I hope to spend some time this evening scanning Polaroids!

5 comments:

Audrey said...

You take wonderful pictures!! Nice idea about the sale too.

Boutique By Bonnie said...

And here I sit with my one camera... oh well! Nice work!

thestoryofkat said...

beautiful beautiful images. i've been out of the latest polaroid news for too long, can you tell me what the possibilities of getting some might be and where i could order from???

Designer, Artist and Scuba Diver :> said...

Beautiful, beautiful work -- very cinematic!

Cut Copy Create said...

gorgeous photography in your shop!