Monday, January 19, 2009

Moving Day!

I'm separating my Etsy blog from my photoblog. Blogger is just more convenient to the Etsy seller. I won't delete my photoblog, but I want a place where I can follow and be followed by others who are part of the Etsy community. It will take a while for me to sort out my CSS and template, but I'll get there.

For now, I'm just going to post a couple of 35mm film photographs shot with Neopan, my favorite b/w film. The first is a photograph of my son behind my part of my sister's nativity set from our Christmas festivities. I'll definitely be using this for next year's Christmas card.



This next image was also taken with Neopan film. The young woman who is the subject is the girlfriend of my oldest son. She is also a photographer.




Elinor
--equivoque on Etsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elinor! :D I love your work and I am so happy that i am able to see more of your beautiful photos and blogs! :D