Friday, February 27, 2009

Another Saturday Night Means Another SNS

It's almost time for another Saturday Night Special and Secret SNS on Etsy! Beginning Saturday (2-28-2009) at 5:00 p.m. EST and until 6:00 a.m. EST, I will be offering discounts from my Etsy Shop. (This excludes listings of original Polaroids, the extra purchase for the Secret SNS, and shipping.) You may use PayPal to make your purchases to receive the reimbursement for the discount post-transaction, or you may convo me prior to adding your purchase to your cart to receive the adjusted price before the transaction. Please, note SNS in your "message from the buyer".

✻ All purchases (before shipping) receive 25% off

Finally, I'm excited to be listing some new items in my shop next week. I'll be offering ACEOs and greeting cards! The following will be offered as ACEOs and as cards (in sets and as singles):

1 comment:

Lady Farrah's by Locklear said...

Your blog has been so fabulous to read. Great job!

I have posted a blog award for you on my blog!

http://ladyfarrahbylocklear.blogspot.com/

Cheers!
Ashley