Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Soon Time for Another SNS


It's almost time for the Saturday Night Specials on Etsy! Beginning Saturday (2-6-2009) at 5:00 p.m. EST and until 6:00 a.m. EST, I'm offering 25% off all purchases from my Etsy Shop (exluding the original Polaroids). You may use PayPal to make your purchases to get reimbursed for the 25% off the merchandise post-transaction, or you may convo me prior to adding your purchase to your cart to receive the adjusted price before the transaction. Mention "garden of the ordinary" in your transaction notes to get a gift print. Hope to see you at the SNS!

Finally, I'm also running a Valentine's Day Blog Giveaway! Read to find out how to win!

Happy Blogging,
Elinor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with getting some sales!

Yum Yum Buttons said...

thanks for following my blog! I love your photos! i too wonder about Shepard Fairey and copyright issues - it looks like they are going to slap him on the wrist at least now. But I bet he sees it as part of a sort of anarchist path he has been on for years -- thus it goes with the job title!

<3 -- ellen @ artlife