Saturday, February 21, 2009

SNS and New Offerings in My Etsy Shop

It's almost time for another Saturday Night Special and Secret SNS on Etsy! Beginning Saturday (2-21-2009) at 5:00 p.m. EST and until 6:00 a.m. EST, I will be offering discounts from my Etsy Shop. (This excludes listings of original Polaroids, the extra purchase for the Secret SNS, and shipping.) You may use PayPal to make your purchases to receive the reimbursement for the discount post-transaction, or you may convo me prior to adding your purchase to your cart to receive the adjusted price before the transaction.

✻ Purchases of 10-24 dollars before shipping receive 10% off
✻ Purchases of 25-39 dollars before shipping receive 25% off
✻ Purchases of 40 dollars & higher before shipping receive 40% off

Finally, I'm excited to be listing some new items in my shop next week. I'll be offering ACEOs and greeting cards! The following will be offered as ACEOs and as cards (in sets and as singles):














The following photo will be offered as an ACEO only.




Hope to see you at the SNS events!
Elinor

9 comments:

Joyti said...

Lovely! I will be sure to check out the new offerings.

SunTiger said...

I love the little girls sitting on the tracks best . . . dunno what it is about that image that feels so incredibly "real" but it makes me experience so many different emotions . . .

esque said...

Great deals!

I love the picture of the two girls, it's well-shot!

[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]

GreenEyedGems said...

I love the hands picture :)

Mytutorlist.com said...

These are wonderful photographs!

eeniemoni said...

beautiful work

cheers from
photographybymoni.etsy.com

pjturner said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Tessa said...

Those are beautiful photos!

sanjeet said...

so incredibly "real" but it makes me experience so many different emotions .

Work from home India