Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine's Day Sale

Through Friday, I will be offering special Valentine's Day discounts in my Etsy shop. This excludes listings of original Polaroids and shipping. The sale runs until Friday night (February 13) at 11:00 Central.

✻ Purchases of 10-24 dollars before shipping receive 10% off
✻ Purchases of 25-39 dollars before shipping receive 25% off
✻ Purchases of 40 dollars & higher before shipping receive 40% off

My shop is currently stocked with plenty of small, inexpensive prints making it easy to collect signed fine art photography, even in these times of economic uncertainty. In the case of prints of Polaroids, they are even very close in size to the originals.

Hope to see you there!
Elinor

P.S. (I'm still running my Valentine's Day giveaway!)

4 comments:

The Decemberist said...

Your polaroid shots are really lovely. They almost look dream-like. It makes me wish I still have my Holga.

equivoque said...

@Teresa: Yes, the Holga is lovely!

Chrisy said...

Beautiful pics...inspirational...

esque said...

Lovely pictures! Such a nice effect! Good luck on your sale!

[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]